Municipal Corporation Legislature 2015-2019
The Plenary is the highest representative body of local politics, and is equipped with a regulation and have power of their own.
The Plenum consists of all councilors who have been elected and is chaired by the mayor.
Given the pluralistic composition of the House, and to facilitate their operation and the adoption of agreements has an important regulatory and operational rules, which should ensure that members have and advance order day and documentation for participation and to prepare the presentation of initiatives and exercise the vote.
The law establishes minimum frequency must have regular sessions. In addition, each council may establish a higher frequency of sessions. The sessions must be held in the Town Hall, is chaired by the mayor and is considered valid only if there is support at least a third of its members.
The Plenum of the City of Bridges extraordinary meeting on 3 July 2015 agreed to establish a frequency of 2 months (odd months) for ordinary sessions, coinciding with the last Friday of the month; if any is unable to take place on the following working at 7 pm.
Composition of the Plenary of the Municipal Corporation 2015-2019
- Francisco García Cañadas - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Maria Basomba Gili - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Trini Ruiz Ruiz - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Josep Pera Marquilles - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Júlia Abelló Salvadó - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Jaime Herreros Angrill - Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya - Acord Municipal
- Maria Antònia Pubill Carro - PDeCAT
- Josep Tàpies Ticó - PDeCAT
- Imma Bonet Carabasa - PDeCAT
- Eladi Piqué Cuñat - PDeCAT
- Marta Cinca Solé - PDeCAT
Full powers and delegations
The House, in accordance with the provisions of the law, has, as its own, the following skills:
Own powers delegated:
- Monitor and oversee government bodies.
- Take the agreements relating to participation in organizations supra; the alteration of the municipality; the creation or abolition of municipalities and institutions of decentralized administration; the creation of decentralized bodies; alteration of the capital of the municipality; the change of name of the municipality or such entities, and the adoption or amendment of the flag, the flag or the shield.
- The initial approval of the general plan of the municipality and the approval to end the processing of municipal plans and other instruments of urban planning.
- To approve the organic regulations and ordinances.
- Create regular and complementary bodies.
- Determine the resources of a tax nature. Approve and amend the budget, costs have issues of their competence and approve the accounts.
- Approved forms and records management services municipalization.
- Accept the delegation of powers made by other government bodies.
- Conflicts of jurisdiction raised other local and other public authorities.
- Approved in the staff and the ratio of jobs to fix the amount of additional fixed remuneration of officials and regular number and the regime of temporary staff, all on the terms set by the legislation on local public function.
- Altering the legal classification of public property.
- The others must correspond to the full by the fact that their approval requires a qualified majority.
- The vote on the motion of no confidence in the mayor and the issue raised by this confidence, which are governed by the provisions of general electoral law.
Delegable powers of nature:
- Exercise administrative and judicial actions and also declared the harmfulness of administrative acts issued by the organs of the City Council on matters of respective competence.
- The conclusion of credit transactions which the amount accumulated in each financial year, exceeds 10% of the ordinary resources of the budget, except for treasury, which would apply when the accumulated amount of outstanding transactions at any time exceed 15% of current revenue in the previous year liquidated, all in accordance with the provisions of the Law regulating local tax offices.
- Contracts and concessions of any kind when the amount exceeds 10% of the ordinary resources of the budget and in any case, € 6,010,121.04, and multi-year contracts and concessions when its duration exceeds four years and multiannual shorter when the accumulated amount of all annuities exceeds the percentage indicated, referring to the regular resources budget in the first year and, in any case, when exceeding the amount indicated in that letter.
- The approval of construction projects and services when responsible for their recruitment or concession, and even when not provided in the budget.
- The acquisition of assets and rights when its value exceeds 10% of the ordinary resources of the budget and, in any case, when exceeding € 3,005,060.52, and asset disposals in the following cases: -when you whether real estate or personal property that are declared of historical or artistic value, and are not provided for in the budget; -when being planned in the budget exceeds the same percentages and amounts shown for the purchase of goods.
- The other expressly conferred by law.
Plenary sessions can be of three types:
- Extreme urgency